The general rules for our refund policy are listed below. Returning items should fulfill the criteria as described below otherwise the website will not accept the refund request.
Mutjar offers refund policy to items which fulfill one or more of the following listed conditions:
- Delivered to the client in physically damaged condition
- Delivered to the client with missing part or accessory
- Delivered to the client as different to what has been displayed on the website
- Delivered to the client in nonfunctioning order
However products that have been labelled nonrefundable or returnable will not fall into this category.
- All the items to be refund or return should be in their original condition and price tags must be intact. All other items like manual card, warranty and original accessories should also be return back in the box they arrived
- Any personal information attached or printed to the return item should be removed by the client. The website will take no responsibility of the usage or misuse of such information
- Items will not be return on the basis of “no longer needed” or incorrect choice of buyer about the model, color or size of product.
Mostly the refund is adjusted automatically for restocking or reshipping fee or charges. However if you receive the item totally different as mentioned in the listing or damage then you get total refund including product price and shipping charges
Return Shipping Charges
Mostly the return shipping charges depend upon the shipping criteria of the seller. Some sellers have the policy that their clients will pay the return shipment expenses while some offer free return shipping. You should check the return shipping policies of the seller’s company before making any purchase.